Tag Archives: Project 9

Project 9: Experimental mark making – version two

Tools for Experimental print making second version

Tools for Experimental print making second version

I dug around our garage to try and find some more tools for cutting a new piece of lino, I took a photo (above) of those I picked to mark the surface. I chose tools which I thought might mark the surface more substantially and therefore come across more clearer in the printing stage.

Continue reading

Project 9: Experimental Mark making on Lino – Cutting the lino

I began experimenting with marks on lino last week and recorded things as I worked using photograph’s. I wanted to make sure I recorded what tools I used, so what follows is sort of a record of that using photo’s and I’ll add my commentary on how the marks look/what was a success/failure and how I might use those tools in the future…

Continue reading