I’ve been asked to:
- Identify the software you have available to deal with desktop publishing, image manipulation and graphics/illustration.
- Consider how familiar I am with it.
- Consider what I need to learn
1. I have adobe cs6 which contains – illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign (and other programs)
2. I’m probably most familiar with Indesign having used it to create booklets before. I have some limited experience using Photoshop but don’t currently feel confident using it unsupervised/unaided.
3. I need to learn how to comfortably use basic functions in Photoshop and Indesign – I’ve got a training DVD to work through to see if that helps me.