Final design for Poster based on rationale one

Hi again,

I’ve been working on a few changes following Lorsen’s feedback and this is my final version of the poster. I’m aware I could still make more changes and Maria made some suggestions that if i had more time I’d like to try but as I’ve spent probably too long on this project I’m choosing to leave it as it is.

In the end I changed the title font to one within the program, as opposed to my hand drawn version (to make it more legible) and made all the font bold. I’ve added a whole load of daisies and musical notes from hand drawings in an effort to add so movement to the image.

It’s not perfect but in general I’m pleased with the outcome, take a look for yourselves below:

Final Poster design for rationale one

Final Poster design for rationale one

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *